• LOA: 53’0″
• LWL: 48’6″
• Beam: 17’ 4”
• Displacement: 56,450 lbs.
• Draft: 5’0″
• Bridge Clearance: 33’0″ Mast Up
• Ballast: 4,500 lbs. – lead
• Engine: John Deere
• Engine HP: 225
• Engine Model: 6068 TFM
• Cruising Speed: 6 – 9 kts
• Fuel: 1,000 gals. diesel
• Water: 400 gals.
• Holding: 100 gals.
• Hull and superstructure molds from high-grade female tooling.
• Hull construction includes use of USA-made, Cook® gel coat. Hand-Laid Knytex® fiberglass construction with closed-cell PVC sandwich core used in topsides. Solid fiberglass below waterline with blister-resistant vinylester resin utilized on first two laminates below the waterline.
• Superstructure includes end-grain balsa core and surface mats for print-through reduction.
• Teak aft and side decks. Boat and fore decks have GripTex® non-skid finish. Bulwark has molded plank lines with gel coat finish.
• Polyurethane formulate marine sealants used at hull-to-deck, boat deck joints and exterior fittings.
• Marine-grade plywood bulkheads with molded fiberglass hat section stringers.
• Teak veneer walls and cabinetry with satin varnish.
The saloon is entered through double doors from the aft deck. To port is a built-in settee with storage under. There is an L-shaped dinette with teak hi-lo table. At the forward end of the saloon is a built-in entertainment center. There are teak valances and mini-blinds on the large port and starboard saloon windows and on the aft bulkhead window. All the windows open and are equipped with screens. There is also a Phantom screen for the aft saloon doors.
The large, open faced galley is located on the starboard side, forward of the saloon. The major components include:
• 14.4 Cu. ft. refrigerator/freezer with teak door inserts
• Force 10 3-burner propane stove with oven
• G.E. Microwave/convection oven
• Large stainless steel sink with Scanmix faucet
• Corian counter tops
The master stateroom is located forward. It features a centerline island queen berth, 2 hanging lockers, mirrored vanity, generous drawer and locker storage, 4 opening ports and 2 overhead hatches. The master stateroom offers abundant ventilation for those peaceful nights at anchor.
The master stateroom head is located on the port side of the stateroom. It has a Sealand Vacuflush head, stall shower with bi-fold shower door, Corian counter top and an opening port.
The guest stateroom is located aft of the master stateroom on the starboard side. When not used to accommodate guests this stateroom serves as an office/den with built-in desk, teak bookshelves, convertible settee, hanging locker and 3 opening ports.
The guest head is opposite the guest stateroom and has a Sealand Vacuflush head, stall shower with bi-fold shower door, Corian counter top and opening ports. The guest head also houses the stack washer/dryer.
The pilothouse is located up and forward from the saloon/galley area. It offers excellent visibility for the captain, and comfortable accommodations for members of the cruising party. There is a large L-shaped convertible settee with pedestal mounted table, Stidd helm seat, 2 overhead screened hatches and powder coated aluminum weather-tight doors port and starboard.
The electronics and navigational aids include:
• Simrad AP20 autopilot with an AP22 control on the flybridge
• Furuno RDP 149 NavNet radar/chartplotter with integral GPS
• Furuno GP-32 GPS
• Raymarine ST60 depthfinder with repeater in master stateroom
• Raymarine ST60 wind speed and apparent wind with flybridge and master stateroom repeaters
• Raymarine ST60 knotmeter and log
• Raymarine ST60 Tridata repeater on flybridge
• Maptech i3 chartplotter with weather channel receiver / Auxiliary station of flybridge
• ICOM IC-M802 SSB radio
• 2 ICOM IC-502 VHF radios
• 12 Kw Northern Lights generator in sound shield
• 2 Freedom-25 inverter/chargers
• Balmar 210 Amp alternator with smart regulator
• Isolation transformer
• Glendenning Cablemaster
• John Deere 6068TFM diesel – 225 hp
• Dual Racor filters with vacuum gauge
• Dripless stuffing box
• Fuel polishing system
• Fire suppression system
• TRAC stabilizers
• MaxPower 24 volt bow thruster
• Electric oil change system
• 4 Zone reverse cycle air conditioning
• EchoTec 50gph Water maker
• AB Dinghy and 30 hp Yamaha engine
• Electric dinghy davit
• Full canvas package
• Aft deck enclosure
• 2 at-anchor flopper-stoppers
• 2 Anchors with chain and rode
• Maxwell anchor windlass
• Panasonic Smart TV